Tuesday, March 11, 2008
photo software crazy or fabulous
So, my XP photo viewing and what not has been driving me crazy. It's a change and we all know how anti change I am. I've been complaining for months. Last night it was being obnoxious again, but I worked through it. Today, I finally decided I'm tired of fighting this thing, I'm going to click all these buttons and learn how to work with it. It's fabulous!!! Everything is so much simpler to do with this. Viewing, and deleting and I've just learned how to fix red eyes in less then a snap. It's simply fabulous -- I think the frustration comes in that my fab hubby doesn't mess with pictures so he can't tell me what the system can do, I have to figure it out on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment