Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Peaches, are you serious?

Okay, so when you visit Georgia it's required that you try something "peach". Of course it wasn't peach season so seeing the factory in working conditions wasn't an option and peach not being my favorite flavor I opted for ice cream. Mine is the small one in the photo and I bought it to "share" with three other people.



I have to tell you though, I really liked this ice cream. It was really creamy and a nice subtle flavor that was really good.


I tried some peach ice cream locally when I headed up tulip way and I have to tell you, it was nasty. It's no wonder peach isn't my favorite flavor. I bet if I lived in Georgia where people know how to handle and peach and what to do with it, I might enjoy it a lot more.


Aren't the neice and nephew handsome kids? They are so sweet! I can't believe how big they are. They all moved when the nephew finished 3rd grade (he just got his learners permit), and I always see the neice as about three years old. I can't believe she's quickly showing that she is becoming a woman. And soon, they will both have perfect teeth (although perfection can be overrated.)


No comments: