Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Motivation

So, if you scroll back through my blog posts I was all excited about a cleared off desk and an empty wire basket.



I want to get there again.







This doesn't look terribly intimidating, but although I try -- over and over again, somehow I never seem to clear it off.






And the silly basket. You think I'd have been able to keep it empty more than a couple of hours.



On a happy Note, my stamps are all completly organized -- I've sold off about half of the duplicates and such (still two full boxes left to sell) and am preparing to lable.




Can you say, WAY to many stamps?

They aren't all mine, some of them are Mom's -- remember she moved all her craft stuff to my house.


Speaking of organized though. If you scrol back through my messages you'll recall this shelf in the back of my garage that used to be practically empty. Not so empty anymore and you see those cloth boxes at the top, they now house my ribbons and fibers and I am so much happier with this arrangment. I was highly hesitent to puchase yet another organizational item and they were spendy in my opinion but they make me happy.

You know what else strangly makes me happy this year. Corn Fields. I haven't photographed any but lately I've been noticing corn everywhere and when I have the opportunity to drive past a corn field I point it out to whomever is in the car with me. They just make me smile.


Isn't this fun -- Happy Birthday Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! I'm still in the process of moving all my crap- er, I mean scrap stuff out of my daughter's new room(it used to be the computer room and still will house the washer/dryer). I'm glad I don't have that many stamps, though! LOL.

Since you couldn't click on my blog from the RDS message, maybe you can find it if you click on my name here.

Kristin said...

Feliz Cumpleanos, Panchita! Love to Mom! :-)