Tuesday, February 10, 2009

January in Photos

So, I've joined the scrapbooking challenge of 2009 in a photo a day --
here is my January in photos.


The 1st - happy New Year

2- playing with our new present -- very fun, although not real sturdy with two squirmy boys.


3 - having a bedtime story


4- tired of everyone being so sick


5- and we get snow on the first day back to school

More on the 5th - aren't they so fun


6th has a better photo later
7th on the back of the couch


8th wasn't great
9th, peeking in on brother having a shower


10th going for a ride


11th - who knew they could bottle that nice relaxing feeling I found in the vineyards?



12th - the can of snow was a gift, in Jan, from a teacher. He asked for DAYS when he could make his snow man. I was sick, sick, sick and I kept telling him he had to wait. Why is waiting so complicated?

13 - still sick and getting grumpy.

14th - crazy silly photo
15th - they are wonderful when they play nicely together.


16th - why is it that milk can ONLY be consumed from a bottle??


17th - self explainatory and so fun.


18 - check out the socks. . .

19th - checking in with a friend.

20th - I love my commute

21 - I really love my commute - more in Feb -- I'm going to scrap a page about my commute this year.

more for the 21st - this is my daily playdate

And even more for the 21st - this is my play dates kitty
22nd - a good book a friend recommend to me

23 - I got the hear that snowman none stop for two days straight, including in the car. It didn't get packed up because -- oh did you guess -- our household was sick the entire month of January. Check out the styling dude.


24 - lovin to laugh

more 24 - I'm not sure I properly thanked auntie for buying this perfect present -- now if I could just get the little man to go OUTSIDE with them. . .


25 - wasn't appropriate for posting, until I get it cropped
26 - a donut makes the day bearable. . . way he has to carry it around for an hour before eating I'll never know.


27 - I don't remember her mom, really I don't. I like her kids and their cool toys though.



28 - the drive was entirly to long for the day, but hey, it was kinda fun to stumble upon this. . . even funner were the swans (that didn't photograph well.)


29 - I needed a video camera to truly capture this evening of play.

30 - someone really, really likes my camera and will be taking photos of me in no time.


31 - I'm not sure you can call it pizza, just a huge pan of cheese -- or is it the crust and shape that make it pizza? I'm not sure it matters if you're hungry enough.


And there you have it -- perhaps I'll post my January scrapbook page after I make it this weekend. I'm determined to make it.

No comments: