Tuesday, April 15, 2008

beyond simply beautiful

So the photos don't do it justice and at 6,000 feet its certainly a different kind of beauty; but I loved being in the Smokey Mountains. Touring Cades Cove (a place where in the right season time stands still) was a huge highlight.




So much so that I was ready to stay around to bid on this home that is up for auction on the 19th and have my "stuff" shipped to me. I found this home after driving much to quickly across a one way mountain road where 12 miles took me 45 minutes to pass. I can't tell you what this visit did for my heart and soul.


The whole trip was fabulous and I saw lots of great things.

We did miss our flight and had to hang out a few hours.

1 comment:

Leah Yourstone said...

Sounds like a good trip! I'd have to say that WA is more beautiful though!