Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Photos

So here are my daily photos for the month of Feb. I have some extra's that I'm going to have to narrow it down from.

He's so cute


His world is all about Elmo


Saftey first??


Thought we lost the little one at the mall day - scary

Celebrated Christmas with a friend, life is all about Elmo and Lego's

My Favorite Photo of this little man!!
He's shooting at his brother with authentic gun noises and a bendy straw.

Our daily playdates older sister.

Okay, so life is all about Elmo, Lego's and when Nanny is comin'



Helping a friend move -- everyone likes Papa's cool toy.










Napping a Miss. Leah's house -- he gets is own room there for awhile. Steal of a deal on the crib set.

The picture doesn't capture it, but above, he was laughing his head off that these marbles would all roll to the middle of the box.

Iceing a headache -- using mom's new pillowcases as a break against the cold.




Love to be silly



Loves to be Daisy Dog.









What a completely wonderful day -- I totally forgot the camera, so when we got home and I mentioned I hadn't taken a photo today, mom suggested photographing our FULL trunk.



Love this one too:




George started swim lessons again this month -- he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it. AND he is finally old enough to spend time in the hot tub.

Returns from the trunk photo day.


And we get another snow day --- school was even cancelled.

Train Village during snow day.

The newest past time in our house. I can't wait until they find something new to entertain themselves.


Burying Nanny is pretty fun too - I don't think she'd vote for it to become the new pastime.

So there you have it, our Feb. in photos.

No comments: