Monday, March 23, 2009

Thinking about. . .

10 things I'm thinking about right now. . .

1) I don't have to work tomorrow and I don't know what I'm going to do with my free time and energy.

2) There are several photos I want to upload to Facebook

3) I need to pick up photo orders at Costco, I wonder what else I need to get while I'm there

4) Why it takes so long to get energy on Facebook Mafia

5) Why did I get sucked into Facebook Mafia

6) How long is it going to take me to finish this slow and strange book I'm reading

7) How long before I can finish the book on CD I'm listening to

8) Priority levels for my paycheck when it arrives

9) How cold my feet are

10) If I should watch this movie I got at the library that someone mentioned wasn't very good

Deep thoughts huh??

No comments: