Thursday, February 7, 2008

Annoyed at Scrapbook Magazines

I have blown off all my scrapbook magazine subscriptions because I no longer feel they are worth the money, however, there are a few that have not expired yet so I continue to read them. I'm fairly annoyed as they (the scrapbook gurro's) state over and over how important and valuable journaling is and whenever the photos of a magazine layout leave me wanting to know the story and the journaling is large enough to read I read it and am still left wondering what happened. so annoying - I though the journaling was supposed to tell the story. Especially if the photos don't. Do you think people believe they will never forget "the story"so that part isn't important?
There a TONS of examples of this but the one that prompted this post. . .
Feb/March 08 Scrapbooks etc. Pg. 132
I want to know the "Big Mistake" her daughter made that hurt her foot?

No comments: