Do you have anything that you do backwards 'every time'. Something silly and foolish that just doesn't matter and yet you notice doing it wrong every time.
Currently mine is plugging my camera into my laptop. I try to plug it in upside down EVERY SINGLE time that I plug it in. It takes a mear second to turn it over and there is a picture on the top to know which way to put it in. Still, its upside down every time, and everytime I pull it out, look at the hole and try to figure out why it won't go in. Silliness, pathetic really. Confessions of the totally. . . hum. . . what would the word be, narrotic?
neu·rot·ic2 pertaining to the nerves or to nerve disease; neural: no longer in technical use.
I guess that wouldn't be the word. . . :) Where did that word come from in relation to how people use it today?
No comments:
Post a Comment