Sunday, February 3, 2008

So, I figured it out

Hey, I figured it out -- tat first one posted and I was able to find the post spot to do it again. Okay, laughing at myself over the foolishness of the whole thing is just amuzing right about now. We'll see if tomorrow I can figure out how to post as well.

Okay, so to actually share something in this blog post I'll tell you something funny that I read. I'm reading the book "Encyclopedia of an Ordianary Life" by Amy Rosenthal. I'm reading this book because in Stacy Julian's The Big Picture books she says that Amy's book is good. I can't believe I'm reading this book, but have found a few funny entries. What's good about the book is that is so ordinary. You are reading this book, going, this is so my life. Can I get paid to write this stuff. Anyway this morning I laughed and chuckled for a long while over the entry called "sign, bathroom". Should I tell you what is says or make you go read the book???? Hum. . .

Okay, "I saw a gin in a public restroom that said PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF TOLET PAPER OR SHOES DOWN THE TOILET. THANK YOU. I so want to meet the eperson who flushed a shoe down the toilet, and made a sign like this necessary."

So the longer I contimplated this the funnier I found it. Later in the day when telling my mother about it I found it funny again. I personally want to meet the person who found it necessary to actually make the sign if they did in fact find a shoe in the toilet. Even typing it now I'm finding it incredibly funny. Of course I told the story to my mother while my 6 year old was in hearing and he had to say the word toilet over and over laughing histarically at himself each time.

No comments: