Friday, November 21, 2008

IT"S FRIDAY!!!

Blog title makes me think of the song title: It's 5:00 Somewhere

Having to much fun with blogs this morning:

http://aherncentral.blogspot.com/2008/11/f-f-f-friday.html

Just found a new blog called Friday Fill-Ins.

Add will one of the 4 of you who read my blog teach me how to post a link in just a word?



Here goes.

1. The last band I saw live: I'm not sure I've ever seen a live band - my brother in HS?

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving: sitting down at the table as a family

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping: will be non-existent this year

4. Thoughts of this fill my head: trying to motivate myself to clean

5. I wish I could wear: all this size 12 and/or 14 clothes in my attic

6. Bagpipes: a dying art

7. And as for the weekend, tonight: I'm taking the little man birthday bowling

tomorrow my plans include: His birthday party

and Sunday: I'm going to miss the cousin birthday



And because no blogpost should be without a picture...

you get the last photo I've got uploaded from Camera to computer about a month ago:

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You need to go to a concert! :) Maybe just a kiddie one. I think the last real concert I saw was Jars of Clay. I went by myself since we couldn't find a sitter.