Some of My Firsts tagged by wholarmor
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? It wasn't called prom at private school but I went with Seth to both his and to mine. I was going to post a photo, but decided I really didn't want one here.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? As in the first person I dated and said I loved? Nope, last time I spoke to him was at a mutal friends wedding, I'd been married about a year.
4. What was your FIRST job?
,I refused to work grill.
Does that say Nova there on the side?

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? It wasn't called prom at private school but I went with Seth to both his and to mine. I was going to post a photo, but decided I really didn't want one here.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? As in the first person I dated and said I loved? Nope, last time I spoke to him was at a mutal friends wedding, I'd been married about a year.
4. What was your FIRST job?
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't text, and I haven't checked e-mail yet. Shocking, I know.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? This little man,
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I've been thinking and thinking. . . I wonder if it was Miss. Russell. I bet my mom would know. Or hey, my best friend mentioned below would know too. :)
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Hawaii - my ears hurt so very much I was terrified to fly home. I was a High School Freshman.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Pamela and yes, we are still very good friends.


She takes me as I am and loves me despite my flaws.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Hum, I played soccer in 3rd grade.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I have no idea, probably my grandmothers, however, I did have a number of sleep overs and above mentioned best friends house.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? I said good morning sweet stuff to this little man.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? to my knowledge the only wedding I've been in is my own.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears, first and only.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? First and only, Canada.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Hum, I think I'd rather not try to explain it, completly innocent, I assure you!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Washington
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? hum, what constitutes a broken heart? I think an incident that broke what I thought was a very good friendship broke my heart.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Honestly, I don't really remember her name. I wonder if it's written down anywhere?
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Honeymoon
So, now that I've spent all morning working on this silly list, I'm not sure I want to post it.

No comments:
Post a Comment