Friday, November 21, 2008

Quick tag

A Tag...
by http://georganahall.typepad.com/listen_in/
you have to type in the first thing that comes to your mind to make it fun:

I am: sitting on the couch
I know: my feet are cold
I have: a headache
I hate: having a headache
I miss: my pre-1st pregnancy figure
I feel: ready to start the day
I hear: shoes in the dryer
I smell: laundry
I crave: something flavorerful I can sink my teeth into
I search: for my keys constantly
I love: alone time
I care: about political issues
I always: take my vitimens (okay, it's a new thing for me, but it's been several weeks now)
I believe: in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
I sing: when I hear a song I know
I write: rarely these days
I lose: my keys (even when I know right where they are)
I win: veggie pirates, a new game my son showed me on line
I never: remember which way my camera cord fits into my computer
I listen: to kids talk all day, all day, all day
I am scared: of the unknown
I need: a job
I'm working on: this blog post
I am happy about: having some alone time in my house

Now it's your turn, I tag whoever wants to do this.

No comments: